The European NORM Association (ENA) is a platform of experts from:
- Industry operators and industry associations that are dealing with natural radioactivity in their raw materials, processes and residues;
- Governmental and regulatory authorities in the field of radiation protection;
- Service providers such as laboratories and consultants;
- Research and scientific organisations.
The founding documents of ENA can be downloaded here:
Membership is open to individuals and organisations, see the membership fee schedule. Membership benefits include the following:
- Opportunity to join one or more Working Groups (WG) and regular update on developments in the WG
- Access to a contact database of NORM experts from industry, academia, laboratories, consultancies and regulators across Europe (formerly called “Contact points” under EANNORM)
- A discount of 10% on registration fees of Workshops, Symposia and other events
- Free access to conference papers and presentations of the last EANNORM and EU NORM events
Download the membership application form, complete and send it to spepinENA@gmail.com (treasurer) or firstname.lastname@example.org.